-   -   Replace Values in range selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349009-replace-values-range-selection.html)

Terri

Replace Values in range selection

Hello,
I have Cells E3:AE77 selected. How can I assess each cell in the range
selected and if the cell value is 0 then change the cell value to 0. Also,
how do I have the macro stop after all the cells in the range have been
assessed.

Thank you all for your help!

Terri

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Replace Values in range selection

For Each cell In Range("E3:AE77")
If cell.Value 0 Then cell.Value = 0
Next cell

--

HTH

RP

"Terri" wrote in message
Hello,
I have Cells E3:AE77 selected. How can I assess each cell in the range
selected and if the cell value is 0 then change the cell value to 0.

Also,
how do I have the macro stop after all the cells in the range have been
assessed.

Thank you all for your help!

Terri

Gary''s Student

Replace Values in range selection

Enter this small macro:

Sub Macro1()
Dim r As Range
For Each r In Selection
If r.Value 0 Then
r.Value = 0
End If
Next
End Sub

Select any range of cells and run the macro.
--
Gary''s Student

"Terri" wrote:

Hello,
I have Cells E3:AE77 selected. How can I assess each cell in the range
selected and if the cell value is 0 then change the cell value to 0. Also,
how do I have the macro stop after all the cells in the range have been
assessed.

Thank you all for your help!

Terri

Terri

Replace Values in range selection

Bob & "Gary's Student",
Both suggestions worked perfectly. Thank you both so much for the help and
for getting me on the right path to other ways to use this code. Thanks
again!

Terri