-   -   How to create & use User Forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348978-how-create-use-user-forms.html)

DCSwearingen[_4_]

How to create & use User Forms

I am somewhat of a novice with VBA. But I have noticed it is possible t
create User Forms. I am thinking these might be much more flexible tha
the Data Form, since the data form needs all data to be in columns wit
a header.

Is there an MVP site that has a tutorial in creating & using User Form
and using VBA to take advantage of the data

--
DCSwearinge

DCSwearingen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2150
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49619

Bob Phillips[_6_]

How to create & use User Forms

See response in .misc

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"DCSwearingen"
wrote in message
news:DCSwearingen.20pjcn_1135701601.8695@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I am somewhat of a novice with VBA. But I have noticed it is possible to
create User Forms. I am thinking these might be much more flexible than
the Data Form, since the data form needs all data to be in columns with
a header.

Is there an MVP site that has a tutorial in creating & using User Forms
and using VBA to take advantage of the data?

--
DCSwearingen

DCSwearingen's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=496195