-   -   bond convexity (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348846-bond-convexity.html)

Roger

bond convexity

Is their a simple addin function for bond convexity available or a reduce
form equation I can add to excel?

Tom Ogilvy

bond convexity

Tom Ogilvy

"Roger" wrote in message
Is their a simple addin function for bond convexity available or a reduce
form equation I can add to excel?

Roger

bond convexity

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Tom Ogilvy

"Roger" wrote in message
Is their a simple addin function for bond convexity available or a reduce
form equation I can add to excel?

I tried the search but only find array functions or commercial programs. I am really looking for the reduced form function or equation that I can use within my spreasheets.