-   -   Help simple problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348682-help-simple-problem.html)

[email protected]

Help simple problem

See if I can explain this properly:

A - range of numerical inputs
B - range of numerical inputs

<single function inputs with 2 inputs

Desired:

X - range of results depending upon A and B inputs

"I'm having difficulty finding how to input a range of data into a
single cell function.
I want to Fix B input A range get range of X , then Increment B input A
range get another
X range, and so on. . . .

Does anyone know where I should focus my search? All of the array
inputs are to multipe functions . . not a single function. <I knewed
I'd confuse this explanation.

Do I go to the input of the function and =(a1:a10) type of thing
because when I do that all the cells in the fuction go screwy. And
then how / where do I have it output the results?"

This is basic stuff and I'm sorry for filling the forum with this
junk."

Niek Otten

Help simple problem

Can you give an example?