-   -   Waiting Working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348655-waiting-working.html)

Rwostbrock

Waiting Working

I have a macro which executes several steps hidden to the user which take a
couple minutes to complete. I would like the include in my macro a message
to the user that lets the user know the system is still running. ie. "
system working - please be patient " or a progress bar.

Dave Peterson

Waiting Working

I think the easiest thing for the developer to do is to use the statusbar:

application.statusbar = "your warning message"
'your code here
application.statusbar = false 'give it back to excel

--

Dave Peterson