-   -   For Loops and Named ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348585-loops-named-ranges.html)

Ronnie

For Loops and Named ranges

I have ranges named in my worksheet (ques1, ques2, etc) and I would like to
use a loop to clear the contents of these ranges.

Something like:
For i = 1 To 60
Range("ques i ").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Next i
End Sub

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Jim Thomlinson[_5_]

For Loops and Named ranges

Give this a whirl...

For i = 1 To 60
Range("ques " & i).ClearContents
Next i

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ronnie" wrote:

I have ranges named in my worksheet (ques1, ques2, etc) and I would like to
use a loop to clear the contents of these ranges.

Something like:
For i = 1 To 60
Range("ques i ").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Next i
End Sub

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Gary Keramidas

For Loops and Named ranges

if you want to clear all of the ranges

Option Explicit