-   -   Autosave VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348524-autosave-vba.html)

Paulymon

Autosave VBA

Anyone know how to use the autosave programatically within Excel?
I want to autosave every xx minutes and save multiple copies to multiple
places.

Paul

Harald Staff

Autosave VBA

Hi Paul

You can do something like
ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs "C:\Backups\" & _
Replace(ActiveWorkbook.Name, ".xls", "") & _
"_" & Format(Now, "ddmmm_hhmm") & ".xls"

For the timer part, see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Paulymon" skrev i melding