-   -   Running macros automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348301-running-macros-automatically.html)

frustrated

Running macros automatically

Is it possible to get macros to run automatically everytime the document
is opened?

Is it also possible for macros to run automatically everytime something
in the worksheet changes?

Is it possible to get macros to run automatically everytime something
in a specific range of cells changes?

Is it possible for macros to run automatically every 30 seconds or one
minute?

If the answer to any of these is yes, I would like to know how its
done.

Finally if I have a lot of macros running automatically everytime say
something in the worksheet changes, will everything be running slower?

Thanks for the help

--
frustrated
frustrated's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27778

Lonnie M.

Running macros automatically

Hi, the answer is yes--the link below should get you started:

HTH--Lonnie M.

Lonnie M.

Running macros automatically

Is it possible for macros to run automatically every 30 seconds or
one minute?

See the 'OnTime' function VBA help and the link below should help:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro... ontime&qt_g=1

HTH--Lonnie M.

frustrated