-   -   Excel 2003 won't print a whole workbook to a file. Help? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348030-excel-2003-wont-print-whole-workbook-file-help.html)

ccaontheroad

Excel 2003 won't print a whole workbook to a file. Help?

Trying to get Excel 2003 to print mulitple worksheets to Adobe PDF. Kept
blowing up. Thought I would try just printing to a file. That blows up, too.

JNW

Excel 2003 won't print a whole workbook to a file. Help?

Current code?

"ccaontheroad" wrote:

Trying to get Excel 2003 to print mulitple worksheets to Adobe PDF. Kept
blowing up. Thought I would try just printing to a file. That blows up, too.

ccaontheroad

Excel 2003 won't print a whole workbook to a file. Help?

Not sure what you mean by "current code". I am using a newly updated version
of Excel 2003 in a work environment. This definitely appears to be a
Microsoft bug.

"JNW" wrote:

Current code?

"ccaontheroad" wrote:

Trying to get Excel 2003 to print mulitple worksheets to Adobe PDF. Kept
blowing up. Thought I would try just printing to a file. That blows up, too.

JNW

Excel 2003 won't print a whole workbook to a file. Help?

As this is the programming NG I assumed you were trying to print using code.
If you aren't you may try the Excel Printing NG instead

"ccaontheroad" wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "current code". I am using a newly updated version
of Excel 2003 in a work environment. This definitely appears to be a
Microsoft bug.

"JNW" wrote:

Current code?