-   -   Auto Filter Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348022-auto-filter-question.html)

SMonczka

Auto Filter Question

Is there any way of changing the collor of the auto filter arrow? When
a filter is active the arrow changes from Black to Dark Blue. Half the
time I get calls from people in my company saying that they lost data
it's because they can not see that they have a filter active. I was
figuring if I can change the active filter button to RED it would save
me a lot of time.

Thanks for the help,
Steve

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Auto Filter Question

I don't think you can, but I could supply you some code that you could use
in conjunction with Conditional Formatting to show another cell as a colour
to indicate filtering.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Smonczka" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there any way of changing the collor of the auto filter arrow? When
a filter is active the arrow changes from Black to Dark Blue. Half the
time I get calls from people in my company saying that they lost data
it's because they can not see that they have a filter active. I was
figuring if I can change the active filter button to RED it would save
me a lot of time.

Thanks for the help,
Steve

SMonczka