-   -   DCOUNT Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/348008-dcount-problem.html)

Tim H[_2_]

DCOUNT Problem

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet with approximately 30K rows of data and over 130 colums
wide. Currently I am doing multiple Dcounts with multiple criteria as a named
range
=dcount(worksheetname!a1:gg30000,fieldname1,worksh eetname2!a1:bb2)/dcount(similar to previous string)
Looking for a way to shrink filesize or, more importantly, decrease
worksheet calculation time.
The named range (over 50 fields) criteria can have sevel different values in
each cell so permutations are many. With the criteria changing so often (and
often the sample size returned is a majority of the rows) is access a
feasibility?
Counting the total sample size after reduced by the criteria is also very
important.

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Tim