-   -   How to copy worksheet layout, values and graph as picture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347890-how-copy-worksheet-layout-values-graph-picture.html)

Excelerate-nl

How to copy worksheet layout, values and graph as picture

Dear Excel expert,

I'm trying to copy some worksheets to a new workbook. The sheets contain
formulas and graphs with references to other sheets. Therefor I would like to
have these references removed, thus copy them as values (but I also need the
same format/layout). The graphs should be copied as pictures to remove the