-   -   Excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347742-excel-macro.html)

KELLYS

Excel Macro

I have one workbook with multiple worksheets. The first sheet is a
assessment of the other worksheets data. Then there is another workboo
with multiple worksheets that is a duplicate of the first. I have tw
people keying in the information in each workbook. I need to combin
what they have keyed into a new seperate workbook that combines both o
theirs and will visually display what data they have keyed differently

So, I believe I need to write a macro for this, which I have never don
before. I need help on what to do.:)
Can someone help through this

--
KELLY
KELLYS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2952

Tom Ogilvy

Excel Macro

Tutorials:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

Tom Ogilvy

"KELLYS" wrote in
message ...

I have one workbook with multiple worksheets. The first sheet is an
assessment of the other worksheets data. Then there is another workbook
with multiple worksheets that is a duplicate of the first. I have two
people keying in the information in each workbook. I need to combine
what they have keyed into a new seperate workbook that combines both of
theirs and will visually display what data they have keyed differently.

So, I believe I need to write a macro for this, which I have never done
before. I need help on what to do.:)
Can someone help through this?

--
KELLYS