-   -   Copying Different Rows from Different Sheets into one sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347614-copying-different-rows-different-sheets-into-one-sheet.html)

Toncat

Copying Different Rows from Different Sheets into one sheet

Hi
I want to copy rows depending on columm criteria (Columm J 0) from 10
different Sheets, into one Sheet. Hope that someone now how to do it.

Jef Gorbach

Copying Different Rows from Different Sheets into one sheet

Will try to get you som sample code during lunch, but in general:
for each sh in worksheets
autofilter(column J 0)
copy visual rows
paste to bottom of target sheet
next

"Toncat" wrote in message
Hi
I want to copy rows depending on columm criteria (Columm J 0) from 10
different Sheets, into one Sheet. Hope that someone now how to do it.

Tom Ogilvy

Copying Different Rows from Different Sheets into one sheet

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

see the 4th, 5th and 6th items for ideas.

Tom Ogilvy

"Toncat" wrote in message
Hi
I want to copy rows depending on columm criteria (Columm J 0) from 10
different Sheets, into one Sheet. Hope that someone now how to do it.

Toncat

Copying Different Rows from Different Sheets into one sheet

thanks Tom