-   -   Tab Order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347566-tab-order.html)

JT

Tab Order

I have a form with a frame. In the frame, there are 5 radio buttons and then
3 text boxes. I have set the tab and tab index on all 8 items. The user is
able to tab through the radio buttons just fine but it skips the 3 text
boxes. I'm sure there is a property that I'm missing but I can't find it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help...........
--
JT

Brian

Tab Order

Is the TabStop property = true for that last textbox???