-   -   Excel / Access Import (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347464-excel-access-import.html)

Fastbike[_7_]

Excel / Access Import

Hi guys,
OK, here is a weird one.

I am importing excel data into an access data base. The database is
working correctly and the current excel file I am importing is
importing without any errors.

Now I am having an excel file delivered via a vendor, and I am getting
errors when importing the file.

The error is produce by the first cell in the worksheet (A:1). For the
life of me I can't figure out why this cell is causing an error.

So, can anyone tell me the difference between cells A:1 in the two
files attached?

|Filename: GoodBadFiles.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4101 |

Fastbike
Fastbike's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26701
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=491137

quartz[_2_]

Excel / Access Import

My server blocks your download, can you just post the contents of cell "A1"?