-   -   How to create graph from data in Access tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347284-how-create-graph-data-access-tables.html)

Ben

How to create graph from data in Access tables

Hi all,

Is there a way to create graphs in Excel where the data resides in Access
tables or queries? This would reduce the side of my Excel file
significantly. Thanks.

Ben

--

Tom Ogilvy

How to create graph from data in Access tables

You might explore creating a pivot chart, but the data would still have to
appear in the pivot table and the pivot cache. So I don't think there is a
way you can do it without storing the data in the excel file.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ben" wrote in message
Hi all,

Is there a way to create graphs in Excel where the data resides in Access
tables or queries? This would reduce the side of my Excel file
significantly. Thanks.

Ben

--

Ben

How to create graph from data in Access tables

If you say no, there probably isn't going to be a viable way. Thanks Tom.

Ben