-   -   write email subject (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347265-write-email-subject.html)

Lynn[_7_]

write email subject

Hi,
How do i write a marco to populate the email subject with "Here it is"
if i am sending email from excel?
thanks

N10

write email subject

HI Lynn

This works for me

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ,Subject:="This is
IT!"

Best N10

"Lynn" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
How do i write a marco to populate the email subject with "Here it is"
if i am sending email from excel?
thanks

Lynn[_7_]

write email subject

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail will send the worksheet straight away.
I only need to input "This is IT" into the subject field.
any idea?

N10

write email subject

Whats you existing code like?

N10

"Lynn" wrote in message
oups.com...
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail will send the worksheet straight away.
I only need to input "This is IT" into the subject field.
any idea?

Ron de Bruin

write email subject

With SendMail the only way is not to fill in a e-mail address
.SendMail "", "This is the Subject line"

If you use the Outlook Object model you can use Display instead of Send
See the examples on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin