-   -   textbox on user form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347164-textbox-user-form.html)

Mike

textbox on user form

I have a user form and I would like the cursor to be in the first form field
when it displays. How do I do that?

Thanks
Mike

Alok

textbox on user form

Give the control a tabIndex property of 0.

Alok

"Mike" wrote:

I have a user form and I would like the cursor to be in the first form field
when it displays. How do I do that?

Thanks
Mike

Mike

textbox on user form

Thanks for your reply.

One more question

How do I move the cursor somewhere else programatically?

Thanks again
Mike

"Mike" wrote:

I have a user form and I would like the cursor to be in the first form field
when it displays. How do I do that?

Thanks
Mike

Mike