-   -   Copy form field value to another form (calendar) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347106-copy-form-field-value-another-form-calendar.html)

[email protected]

Copy form field value to another form (calendar)

Hello,

I have a field in a userform where the date is typed in. I want to add
the option of the user viewing a calendar to click on the desired date.
Rather than adding the calendar control to the form requesting the
date, I preferred to have another form open with the control and then
once the date is clicked, automatically update the other form with the
clicked value.

Is this possible? I was hoping not to have to add an extra worksheet
just for storing this value.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Copy form field value to another form (calendar)

Hi

See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

The link on the bottom show you how to use it in a userform

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl