-   -   Macro Special Paste - Value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347066-macro-special-paste-value.html)

Souriane

Macro Special Paste - Value

I would like to have a macro in Excel that, when I do Shift+CTRL+V does

Special Paste - Value.

I found this on internet:

Sub CreatePasteShortCutKeys()
Application.OnKey "+^v", "PasteValue"
End Sub

Sub PasteValue()
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
End Sub

But it won't work. I am not too good at macros, someone can help me?
Another macro or somethings wrong I might have done?

Souriane

Bernie Deitrick

Macro Special Paste - Value

Souriane,

Did you copy something before running the macro using shift-ctrl-v? It works fine for me...

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Souriane" wrote in message
ups.com...
I would like to have a macro in Excel that, when I do Shift+CTRL+V does

Special Paste - Value.

I found this on internet:

Sub CreatePasteShortCutKeys()
Application.OnKey "+^v", "PasteValue"
End Sub

Sub PasteValue()
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
End Sub

But it won't work. I am not too good at macros, someone can help me?
Another macro or somethings wrong I might have done?

Souriane

Souriane

Macro Special Paste - Value

Yes I did Bernie.

Nothing happens when I do "shift ctrl v"

Bernie Deitrick

Macro Special Paste - Value

Souriane,

Did you run the macro

CreatePasteShortCutKeys

to assign the shortcut key combo?

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Souriane" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yes I did Bernie.

Nothing happens when I do "shift ctrl v"

Souriane

Macro Special Paste - Value

Thank you very much Bernie!
Now it works!!!