-   -   how can I force excel to insert row after with my macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347055-how-can-i-force-excel-insert-row-after-my-macro.html)

Sadu

how can I force excel to insert row after with my macro

I want to set up a new sheet which will record categories in rows. Into
these categories I want people to be able to add information about events,
however the number of events for each category will be different. To make it
user friendly I'm adding macro buttons to allow them to insert rows. I want
them to be able to select the category and insert a new row 2 lines after it,
but am not sure how to change the insert row macro to allow this, as the
insert function in Excel will only insert before the selection.

Thanks

Alok

how can I force excel to insert row after with my macro

Hi

Could you please post your existing macro so that we can look at it and
modify it appropriately.

Alok