-   -   Programming Keyboard Commands in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347038-programming-keyboard-commands-vba.html)

Gobiten[_3_]

Programming Keyboard Commands in VBA

hello there people.

I was just wondering if theres possible to program a keyboard coammnd
in VBA? Like using a commando button that executes something like
CTRL+J at once? (CTRL+J is a command for stepper to execute a G coding,
just and example tho)

Best Regards - Sebastian a.k.a Gobiten (Sugar in swedish moahaha)

--
Gobiten
Gobiten's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29217

Vic Eldridge[_3_]

Programming Keyboard Commands in VBA

Hi Sebastion,

Take a look at the help file for Application.OnKey .

Regards,
Vic Eldridge

"Gobiten" wrote:

hello there people.

I was just wondering if theres possible to program a keyboard coammnd
in VBA? Like using a commando button that executes something like
CTRL+J at once? (CTRL+J is a command for stepper to execute a G coding,
just and example tho)

Best Regards - Sebastian a.k.a Gobiten (Sugar in swedish moahaha)

--
Gobiten
Gobiten's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29217
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=489769

Gobiten[_4_]

Programming Keyboard Commands in VBA

Thanks Vic!

If I had MSDN I wouldn't have posted in this forum =)

P.S www.msdn.com ain't as good as the real one imo :P

Best regards - Sebatian