-   -   Autofilter - =string in selected cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/347030-autofilter-%3Dstring-selected-cell.html)

al007

Autofilter - =string in selected cell

Sub Autofilter()
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:= _
"=NPF", Operator:=xlAnd
End Sub

How can I amend above code to replace NPF with the contents of my
active cell
(E.g either by Application.InputBox type := ???
or replace NPF by activecell.content ???)

Thxs

Gary Keramidas

Autofilter - =string in selected cell

did you try activecell.value ?

--

Gary

"al007" wrote in message
ps.com...
Sub Autofilter()
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1:= _
"=NPF", Operator:=xlAnd
End Sub

How can I amend above code to replace NPF with the contents of my
active cell
(E.g either by Application.InputBox type := ???
or replace NPF by activecell.content ???)

Thxs

al007

Autofilter - =string in selected cell

Yes - I managed to make it work with active value but not if selected
filter contains date - Can anybody help pls.

Thxs

Dave Peterson

Autofilter - =string in selected cell

You could try