-   -   How to disable annoying "Enable Macro" popup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346742-how-disable-annoying-enable-macro-popup.html)

Eric

How to disable annoying "Enable Macro" popup

Hi,
Can anyone tell on how to remove annoying "Enable Macro" in my excel file
everytime I opend a file even though I alreardy deleted my macro.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

How to disable annoying "Enable Macro" popup

Either set the security level to low (not advised), get your macros
digitally signed, or learn to live with it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Eric" wrote in message
Can anyone tell on how to remove annoying "Enable Macro" in my excel file
everytime I opend a file even though I alreardy deleted my macro.

Thanks in advance.

Toppers

How to disable annoying "Enable Macro" popup

Eric,
Delete any Modules as even if they are empty, Excel still thinks
you (may) have macros.