-   -   WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346712-want-change-excel.html)

sajay

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

hi all

I wish to see a change the way trace command functions in excel.

How can I suggest it to MicroSoft.

I DON'T WANT ANY Generating Mails, I want to send straight to head.

pls Help

YOurs,
sajay

Robin Hammond[_2_]

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

You could try their chief software architect.

Good luck.

"sajay" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi all

I wish to see a change the way trace command functions in excel.

How can I suggest it to MicroSoft.

I DON'T WANT ANY Generating Mails, I want to send straight to head.

pls Help

YOurs,
sajay

Gman

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

yup - just hope he didn't read your earlier post:

<<but who pays for it [Excel]. sure i am not.

He might let that cloud his judgement....

"sajay" wrote in message
oups.com...

hi all

I wish to see a change the way trace command functions in excel.

How can I suggest it to MicroSoft.

I DON'T WANT ANY Generating Mails, I want to send straight to head.

pls Help

YOurs,
sajay

medicenpringles[_28_]

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

why change it? why not just build an add-in? unless you're an MVP
-and- know someone on the team, you'll never get heard.

--
medicenpringles

medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16458
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=488575

CRAZY PEOPLE

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

saja¥

bill gates email id
will it work??

but wat bill has to do in excel??

sajay

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

who is this mvp? @ medicen

@gman i dont think people using excel is paying for it. lol

Gman

WANT TO CHANGE EXCEL

I always write to him on his personal account:

But then that's me.

CRAZY PEOPLE wrote:

saja¥

bill gates email id