-   -   About form messsage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346711-about-form-messsage.html)

avi

About form messsage

Hello,

I want to ceate an "About" form message to be launched from the help menu
i've created in my VBA application. Is there some ready template for that
purpose?

Thanks a lot

Avi Benita www.avibenita.com

Gman

About form messsage

If you have a copy of VB there is a template About form in there. (Add a
new form and select the About form.) Otherwise there isn't one in VBA
that I'm aware of.