-   -   OnAction problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346632-onaction-problem.html)

MVM

OnAction problem

I have a commandBarCombo control in my application developed in Office 2003.
My end user has 2002 office and 2000 outlook.

When we right click this control will show up and user selects some thing
and on hitting the ENTER, the selected value sits in the cell. It works fine
in 2003. But misbehaves with 2002. Sometimes it works and sometimes -
instead of the function assigned to OnAction, it opens an excel file listed
next under recent files in FILE menu. I am wondering how it is happening and
why it is sometimes only. I debugged several times but could not figure out.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
MVM