-   -   Immediately jump to next cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346542-immediately-jump-next-cell.html)

[email protected]

Immediately jump to next cell?

Please help.
I have a chart with 5 rows and in each cell will be only one number.
How to create that immediately after I insert a single number it jumps
to next cell below without even pressing enter?
Thanks in advance!

Ken Wright

Immediately jump to next cell?

Could be wrong but I don't think you can. By typing a number you are in
edit mode until you hit enter, and as such I don't think any code will work
for you until you come out of edit mode.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

wrote in message
Please help.
I have a chart with 5 rows and in each cell will be only one number.
How to create that immediately after I insert a single number it jumps
to next cell below without even pressing enter?
Thanks in advance!

Gary Keramidas

Immediately jump to next cell?

i don't see how it's possible, either. how's excel going to know if you're
entering 1, 10, 100, 1000 and move to the next cell?

--

Gary

wrote in message
Please help.
I have a chart with 5 rows and in each cell will be only one number.
How to create that immediately after I insert a single number it jumps
to next cell below without even pressing enter?
Thanks in advance!

filo666

Immediately jump to next cell?

could this work for u'??
ok, what about in cell A1 put numbers, (ex 1234567) and when you press enter
cells A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 have the values 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (or columns B C D E
F G H)
coud this work for you?????
because the coding is very easy to do so
if so write me and I send you a code to start with

" wrote:

Please help.
I have a chart with 5 rows and in each cell will be only one number.
How to create that immediately after I insert a single number it jumps
to next cell below without even pressing enter?
Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

Immediately jump to next cell?

Fact is, cell A1 to A7 (in example) will have only one number (1 or 2)
and when I press 1 or two it writes that number to a cell A1 and then
jumps to A2.
Impossible or not?