-   -   SQL Millisecond date to usable excel timestamp (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346314-sql-millisecond-date-usable-excel-timestamp.html)

[email protected]

SQL Millisecond date to usable excel timestamp

I have a SQL database with data that is sorted by timestamp whose
format is (I guess) in milliseconds.

Example: 1132628639296

I'm trying to bring this into excel, though my technical ability is
limited and I can't quite figure out how to convert this date into a
usable calendar date.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

andrew@obo

SQL Millisecond date to usable excel timestamp

Basically, I want the SQL time to read as an actual date/time, but I
don't know how to make this calculation in Excel (or anywhere else)