-   -   Add or Delete row as per enter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/346311-add-delete-row-per-enter.html)

Tiya

Add or Delete row as per enter

Hi to All
I have filed like CodeNo.,ItemName,PartyName,Wt,Descrp.

I have code more than 3000 which is fix like c1to c300,b1tob300 ps1 to ps250
etc... I have to delete every time when perticular codeno. item is sold but
not the codeno. ie. it to delete all ItemName,PartyName,Wt,Descrp.only.

When i want to delect c2, c45, b30 etc.. it should ask my code no. and when
i enter codeno it should delete than ItemName,PartyName,Wt,Descrp.only and
when i i want to enter than codeno i should first ask blank codeno. and add
data into than rows

I done have any code for this. i have tryed using recode macro but it was
not working so is any one can please code this macro for me than i will be
grate help to me.

Any help

Thanks

Tiya