-   -   Help with Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345880-help-macros.html)

erins

Help with Macros

I am developing a workbook that would replace the paper electronic
calendars my company currently uses. I have a sheet that you would
enter the information on, a data sheet where the information would be
recorded, and lastly employee calendars for each employee in the
department.

What is the best way for me to move the alphanumeric code from the
entry sheet to the calendars? Is it to create a macro, so the
information is recorded?

If so I need clear instructions on creating a macro because I am new to
VBA.

Thanks!!!

Erin S.

--