Gary''s Student

Deleting PageBreaks

Try:

ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks

to clear out all the old breaks
--
Gary''s Student

"asmenut" wrote:

Help. I have some code written that first deletes all data in the sheet
(Cells.Delete shift:=xlUp) and reloads the current information from a
database. When I go to format the sheet (using VBA), I noticed that while I
have set the printarea properly, there are vertical page breaks that I need
to remove so I can print all the data (A1:T#) on one sheet.

I have tried "Set Activesheet.VPageBreaks.Location = Range("T#")",
"ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks.Delete", adn even the macro method "DragOff", but to
no avail.

While I can manually go and reset the pagebreaks, I need a way to do it by
code so that if someone adds new sheets, I can add the sheet(s) to the
existing code to automate. Am I missing something?