-   -   can Excel connect and download data from a Stockmarket Website? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345770-can-excel-connect-download-data-stockmarket-website.html)

Brook

can Excel connect and download data from a Stockmarket Website?

good day all,

I am trying to set up a excel db that would allow me to "automatically"
connect and download data from the internet based on the stock codes I have
within my excel file?

Thanks in advance..

Brook

Don Guillett[_4_]

can Excel connect and download data from a Stockmarket Website?

goto the yahoo xltraders groupjoinlook in the files section for my free
files with author donalb36.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software