-   -   macros for printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345664-macros-printing.html)

Andre

macros for printing

When I write a macro to sprint spreadsheets, it works fine on my default
printer ( the one for which the macro was written) but if I want to use the
macro with other printers I get a "debug" error ! Specific makes of printers
always creats this problem

Tom Ogilvy

macros for printing

this isn't a known error, so Believe it is specific to your set up, your
code, or your workbooks.

Tom Ogilvy

"Andre" wrote in message
When I write a macro to sprint spreadsheets, it works fine on my default
printer ( the one for which the macro was written) but if I want to use

the
macro with other printers I get a "debug" error ! Specific makes of

printers
always creats this problem

Martin Fishlock[_3_]

macros for printing

Andre,

There may be certain items in the print statement that are printer specific.
Step through the macro and find the printer specific items and remove them.
Usually the auto macro coder addes additional items that are not really
needed.

Othewise try posting your code.