-   -   Convert an Excel date to a date of my format in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345646-convert-excel-date-date-my-format-vba.html)

Sunnous

Convert an Excel date to a date of my format in VBA

Hello,

I would be grateful if someone was able to help me with a date conversion
issue.

I want to be able to convert an Excel date to date of my format. But
without sending or displaying anything in the spreadsheet. Once the date is
converted I want to display it in a ListView and will not be displayed within
spreadsheet.

So I would appreciate your help on this matter, I have looked on the web and
looked at VBA functions but no joy.

Many Thanks

Sunnous

Tom Ogilvy

Convert an Excel date to a date of my format in VBA

? format(12345,"mmm dd, yyyy")
Oct 18, 1933
? clng(dateSerial(2005,11,15))
38671

Dates are stored as the number of dates from a base date. In windows 1900.
In Mac 1904 are the defaults.

Tom Ogilvy