-   -   RowSource in ListBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345604-rowsource-listbox.html)

Noah

RowSource in ListBox

Is it possible to have the rowsource in a listbox set to the following range
("rng") that I have defined in a vb module? I keep getting the following
message: "Could not set the RowSource property. Invalid property value." Do
I need to insert the code somewhere else? Thank you!
----
Dim rng As Range
lastrow = Cells(1, 1).End(xlDown).Row
rng = Sheet1.Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(lastrow, 2))
----------

chijanzen

RowSource in ListBox

Hi Noah:

Try

Dim rng As Range
lastrow = Cells(1, 1).End(xlDown).Row
Set rng = Sheet1.Range(Sheet1.Cells(1, 1), Sheet1.Cells(lastrow, 2))
Me.ListBox1.RowSource = rng.Address

--
http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/

"Noah" wrote:

Is it possible to have the rowsource in a listbox set to the following range
("rng") that I have defined in a vb module? I keep getting the following
message: "Could not set the RowSource property. Invalid property value." Do
I need to insert the code somewhere else? Thank you!
----
Dim rng As Range
lastrow = Cells(1, 1).End(xlDown).Row
rng = Sheet1.Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(lastrow, 2))

Noah

RowSource in ListBox

Thank you for your help, but, unfortunately, I still can't seem to get it to
work. Since several days have elapsed since the original post, I will post
the question again.