-   -   Check Integrity Of Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345558-check-integrity-files.html)

vqthomf

Check Integrity Of Files

Hi Is there an api to check the Integrity of files, I have a prog that write
files to a dvd and afiter I have built a prog to check the qty of files
written. I would like to check the files are ok.
TIA
Charles

Tom Ogilvy

Check Integrity Of Files

read down beyond the description of Windiff.exe for other utilities that do
a binary compare.

Tom Ogilvy

"vqthomf" wrote in message
Hi Is there an api to check the Integrity of files, I have a prog that

write
files to a dvd and afiter I have built a prog to check the qty of files
written. I would like to check the files are ok.
TIA
Charles

vqthomf

Check Integrity Of Files

the file I am trying to check are tif files I think windiff is for ASCII file?.
Charles

"vqthomf" wrote:

Hi Is there an api to check the Integrity of files, I have a prog that write
files to a dvd and afiter I have built a prog to check the qty of files
written. I would like to check the files are ok.
TIA
Charles

Tom Ogilvy

Check Integrity Of Files

Yes it is, but fc and comp are not which are also described in the article
as I stated.

Tom Ogilvy