-   -   autofill data from excell dbase into html form offline? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345482-autofill-data-excell-dbase-into-html-form-offline.html)

Robin Hood

autofill data from excell dbase into html form offline?

Is there a way to autofill data from a csv excell database into an html form
client side( offline) I am using javascript

Tom Ogilvy

autofill data from excell dbase into html form offline?

in excel, I don't believe so.

Tom Ogilvy

"Robin Hood" <Robin wrote in message
Is there a way to autofill data from a csv excell database into an html

form
client side( offline) I am using javascript

Tim Williams

autofill data from excell dbase into html form offline?

"Robin Hood" <Robin wrote in message
Is there a way to autofill data from a csv excell database into an
html form
client side( offline) I am using javascript

You can create and automate an Excel session from within an HTML page
using javascript (security settings permitting).
Load the csv file into Excel then transfer the data to your form cell
by cell.

What do you mean by "offline"? A standalone HTML "application"? What
do you do with the form once it's populated?

Tim