-   -   Time stamping each entry (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345452-time-stamping-each-entry.html)

Andrew

Time stamping each entry

I am aware that this question has been asked in numerous different ways, but
I am new at this stuff and I need some really basic instruction. What I want
is to be able to write in column B different entries and beside each entry in
column A to have a time stamp that cannot be changed. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Norman Jones

Time stamping each entry

Hi Andrew,