-   -   .NET Framework 2.0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345402-net-framework-2-0-a.html)

MariuszT

.NET Framework 2.0

I installed .NET Framework 2.0 on my workstation. Since than I can not
launch a debugging session for any of Excel application developed in VS 2003
with C# and VSTO. I can run the application outside debugger.

Whe I removed .NET framewor 2.0, everything is back to normal. I can debug
Excel appls.

Please advise

Martin Tapp

.NET Framework 2.0

I have encountered the same problem after upgrading to .NET Framework 2.0.
Everytime I try to debug my .NET application, VS2003 crashes. The only
solution is to uninstall .NET 2.0!!!

Please help.

Martin

"MariuszT" wrote:

I installed .NET Framework 2.0 on my workstation. Since than I can not
launch a debugging session for any of Excel application developed in VS 2003
with C# and VSTO. I can run the application outside debugger.

Whe I removed .NET framewor 2.0, everything is back to normal. I can debug
Excel appls.

Please advise

James[_39_]

.NET Framework 2.0

add this file to the same directory as Excel.exe

Filename: Excel.exe.config

Content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?

<configuration

<startup

<supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322"/

<requiredRuntime version="v1.1.4322"
safemode="true"/</startup</configuration

then everything goes fine.