-   -   Center Align (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345367-center-align.html)

John 3:16

Center Align

Hello,

I know that using
xlBook.Worksheets(5).Range("C25..B27").Font.Bold = True
will set the cell attribute for the given range to Bold.

How do I set the alignment to "Center, left or right"

thanks in advance,
bob mcclellan

Bill[_30_]

Center Align

Exampe:

cells(1,1) .HorizontalAlignment = xlRight
cells(1,1).VerticalAlignment = xlRight

Can use xlTop, xlBottom, xlRight, xlLeft

"John 3:16" wrote in message
Hello,

I know that using
xlBook.Worksheets(5).Range("C25..B27").Font.Bold = True
will set the cell attribute for the given range to Bold.

How do I set the alignment to "Center, left or right"

thanks in advance,
bob mcclellan

John 3:16

Center Align

Thanks for the reply Bill.
I tried this:
xlBook.Worksheets(5).Range("b25..b27").cells.Horiz ontalAlignment = xlCenter
This, and other variations I've tried... does not work.
what should the correct syntax be?

thanks in advance,
bob.

ink.net...

"John 3:16" wrote in message
Hello,

I know that using
xlBook.Worksheets(5).Range("C25..B27").Font.Bold = True
will set the cell attribute for the given range to Bold.

How do I set the alignment to "Center, left or right"

thanks in advance,
bob mcclellan

Gary Keramidas

Center Align

give this a try

With Worksheets(5).Range("b25..b27")
..HorizontalAlignment = xlCenter
End With

--

Gary

"John 3:16" wrote in message
Hello,

I know that using
xlBook.Worksheets(5).Range("C25..B27").Font.Bold = True
will set the cell attribute for the given range to Bold.

How do I set the alignment to "Center, left or right"

thanks in advance,
bob mcclellan

John 3:16

Center Align

Thanks for the reply Gary.

This did not work either.
The error message I receive from the DTS Package is:

Error Source: Microsoft Data Transformation Services(DTS) Package
Error Description: Error Code: 0
Error Source: Microsoft Excel
Error Description: Unable to set the HorizontalAlignment property of the
Range Class
Error on line 53

Not sure why this will not take this syntax.
I used it exactly as per your advice.

thanks in advance,
bob.

"John 3:16" wrote in message
Hello,

I know that using
xlBook.Worksheets(5).Range("C25..B27").Font.Bold = True
will set the cell attribute for the given range to Bold.

How do I set the alignment to "Center, left or right"

thanks in advance,
bob mcclellan

John 3:16

Center Align