-   -   Add Macro to Excel by Automation and check if it has run successfu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345345-add-macro-excel-automation-check-if-has-run-successfu.html)

m.ahrens

Add Macro to Excel by Automation and check if it has run successfu

Hi All

Is there a way to see if the macro has run successfully or is still running.
I use Interop assemlies to access the Excel.

Does the "Trust access to Visual Basic Projects" checkbox in Excel - Tools
- Options - Macro Security...- Trusted Publishers have to be set to be
able to add macro code from my c# programm? is it maybe possible to set this
checkbox for an excel instance greated by myselfe through the Excel object?
what other way would be possible?

thanks for your help
M. Ahrens