-   -   userform memory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345228-userform-memory.html)

jnasr00[_5_]

userform memory

hey guys how do I get my userform textboxes to remember the value that
was placed in it previously.
For example if I type in "hello" in textBox1, the next time I open the
same procedure and userform I want "hello" to be placed in textbox1.

thanks for your time

--
jnasr00
jnasr00's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28515

Norman Jones

userform memory

Hi Jnasr00,

Save the required values to a (possibly hidden) worksheet. Or save the
values to defined names, again possibly hidden.Other possibilities might be
to save the data to custom workbook properties or to the registry.

---
Regards,
Norman

"jnasr00" wrote in
message ...

hey guys how do I get my userform textboxes to remember the value that
was placed in it previously.
For example if I type in "hello" in textBox1, the next time I open the
same procedure and userform I want "hello" to be placed in textbox1.

thanks for your time

--
jnasr00
jnasr00's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483804

Rowan Drummond[_3_]

userform memory

See a response to a very similar question from earlier in the week:

http://tinyurl.com/dte4d

Hope this helps
Rowan