-   -   VBA macros to check a blank (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345029-vba-macros-check-blank.html)

coffee11

VBA macros to check a blank

Hi,

My spreadsheet has a space allows a user to input information.
I want to know codes to check whether the input space includes a blank or not.
Also, if there is a blank cell, I want to show a dialog to display message.
Does anybody know how to do it?

Thanks for your help!

Tom Ogilvy

VBA macros to check a blank