-   -   Command bar diclaration (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/345005-command-bar-diclaration.html)

areddy[_22_]

Command bar diclaration

Hi All,

somebody has sent the answers thanks for them but that is not working.

pleas help me on this.
How to declare commandbar in visual basic6.0

in excel visual basic editor iam declaring as

Dim oCB As Commandbar

i declare same as above but it is saying

Compile error:
User-Defined type not defined error is coming.

How we have to declare in visual basic.

Thanks&Regards,
Amar...

--
areddy
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28204

Tushar Mehta

Command bar diclaration

See the response(s) to the same question you asked earlier maybe in a
different newsgroup.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...

Hi All,

somebody has sent the answers thanks for them but that is not working.

pleas help me on this.
How to declare commandbar in visual basic6.0

in excel visual basic editor iam declaring as

Dim oCB As Commandbar

i declare same as above but it is saying

Compile error:
User-Defined type not defined error is coming.

How we have to declare in visual basic.

Thanks&Regards,
Amar...

--
areddy
areddy's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483061

Patrick Molloy

Command bar diclaration

my answer was copied from my VB6 test. You need to set a reference to the
Microsoft Excel Library

"areddy" wrote in
message ...