-   -   Top 50 Customers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344921-top-50-customers.html)

Nigel

Top 50 Customers

I have a spreadsheet with Customers in Col A and Sales for 2005 in Column B.
What I want to be able to do is look thru Column B and find the top 50
Customers and then return the results into a new worksheet.

ANyone know how I would be able to do it

Thanks

Don Guillett[_4_]

Top 50 Customers

Have you tried datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Nigel" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with Customers in Col A and Sales for 2005 in Column

B.

Jim Thomlinson[_4_]

Top 50 Customers

How about a pivot table? You can do an advanced field setting for to retrun
the top 50...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson