-   -   How to glance at other workbook while remaining in MyForm.Listbox? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344880-how-glance-other-workbook-while-remaining-myform-listbox.html)

count

How to glance at other workbook while remaining in MyForm.Listbox?

Hi,
Another visiting dilemma:
User has some item selected in a listbox of a userform. I need to give him a
button which will open (perhaps for read only) some workbook (with an
invoice - you guessed it:) and when he closes it, he'd be back at the same
listbox where he took off.
If possible I would like to control behaviour of the other workbook so it
gets properly closed - even if user fails to do so.
TIA
Paul