-   -   How to "visit" other forms properly? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344879-how-visit-other-forms-properly.html)

count

How to "visit" other forms properly?

Hi,
Thanks for your kind replies last week !

I believe there is a right way of visiting other forms briefly so that after
returning the current form doesn't do what I experience now:
1. Hourglass shows and disappears only when something is clicked
workaround I use is to call SomeCombo_Change in MyForm_Activate to refresh
if BackFromVisiting = True
but then:
2. The current form will continue correct processing of that SomeCombo (like
letting me change selection and displaying corresponding data elsewhere in
the form), however I would then need to click OK button twice to effect its
_click event.
For visiting I use a sequence:
MyForm.Hide
OtherForm.Show