-   -   Macro to copy and paste special values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/344876-macro-copy-paste-special-values.html)

bobby

Macro to copy and paste special values

Hi Everybody,

I need a macro to copy values from sheet1 and paste them in the Sheet3
values only. Here I'm giving my specific problem.

From Sheet1 Cells B4,N4,R4,W4,B5,&N5 which are text values to copied

and pasted in sheet3.
Then again from Sheet1 Ranges B24:B1203,c24:c1203,......upto
w24:w1203, except g24:g1203,I24:I1203,L24:L1203 these three ranges
should be excleded from the selection in B to W range, all the cells in
the range are having conditional formulas, if the condition is
satisfied it will return a numeric value if the condition is not
satisfied it will return "FALSE" or #N/A So now I need only the values
to be copied and paste special as values in Sheet3.

If some body can help for this macro it would be of a great help to me.

Thanks and Regards

Ramana